Legal Aid of Cambodia, in close collaboration with FHI 360 / LINKAGES Project, would like to announce the result of and congratulate the two winners, who won Writing and Speaking Contest in June 2017. The two winners are from Phnom Penh.
- There are two topics to be selected for Writing and Speaking Contest
- Topic 1: What is Pride Week of LGBTIQ, which was organized from 12 to 23 May this year? What is the purpose of this event? or
- Topic 2: What are the key barriers of KPs in seeking for the service of HIV/AID testing and treatment? What would you do to support someone to get the test and the treatment?
- Deadline: June 15, 2017
- Awards: LINKAGES staff will contact the two winners and award the gift for those who are in Phnom Penh, and for those are in provinces, they will be sent by bus.
- Contact: For more information, please contact Mr. Chum Chinith through tel: 010 722 933 (Smart) or 077 999 679 (Cell Card) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following are the winners of June’s contest:
|No.||Name||Network / Organization||Capital City/Province
|1||Ms. Tang Chankunthea||SmartGirl Network Member||Phnom Penh
|2||Mr. Chhorn Vichet||Member of PDI+||Phnom Penh