Before you have sex you should make sure you are ready to become sexually active. Don’t be forced into something that is not right for you. Both you and your partner should trust and respect each other and you should both be informed about safe sex so you know you are doing it safely. There is lots of information on this website about general safe sex practices. Many of them apply mainly to men but the basic rules are the same for men and women so make sure you know what to do to have responsible, safe sex.
How do two women have sex together?
Having sex with another woman is a wonderful and natural experience if you are a lesbian or bi-sexual. The best thing about two women having sex is that you understand each other’s bodies so well! Bear in mind that what works for one woman may not work for another. Sexual response and pleasure is a very personal and individual experience.
Both the clitoris, the small tongue of skin in front of your vagina, and the “G” spot, found about a third of the way into your vagina towards the pubic bone, are extremely sensitive and when stimulated directly, can produce feelings of intense pleasure.
The following are some popular ways for women to enjoy sexual intimacy together:
- Kissing, licking and sucking
- Touching and stroking of the whole body, but especially the breast and genital area
- Rubbing one’s genitals against someone’s body or genitals
- Oral sex is using your mouth, tongue and teeth to stroke and penetrate your partner’s genitals.
- Sex toys and fingers can also be used to penetrate the vagina.
- The best way to give and receive pleasure with your partner is to ask her what she would like you to do and to tell her what you would like her to do. So talking with your partner about how to give each other pleasure is very important and makes things a lot easier! If you do not know what you like yet just explore and you will find out!!